Friday, September 02, 2005

"The Dong Must Be Long, But The Show Must Go On"

I fear the future of Brooklyn We Back is in question at this juncture. Tuesday Night I will doing the show solo and I'm either looking for a guest host or a lot of callers. Unforutnately, DJ Hank Storm is unavailable due to an emergecny penile enlargement surgery. I have no choice but to go on without him, because as they say, "the dong must be long, but the show must go on". I'm taking applications for guest DJs right now in the comments section or through email.
The phone number for the show is 254 4111. please call and keep me entertained and talking, but call with good shit to say. but dont swear, like i just did.

After this week I'm not sure what is going down. Program manager Chuckie Spoons says that if all the returning student DJs want their shows back WVOF wont have room for ANY of the summer shows. That means the axe goes to Brooklyn We Back (and Radical Jewish Culture, my other show). This could be a very hard thing for the community to take, and it would be a hard blow for the radio world. If such a tragedy should occur, don't fret - this wont be the end of Brooklyn We Back (in all its forms).

So for now, stay tuned to the show Tuesday night at 8pm on 88.5 FM or steam it online live.

That's it for now. In the mean time check The Showcase Of Depravity aka the Media Wave blog for the most spin-tinglingly uncomfortable and hilarious stories you'll ever read.

Keep the dream alive
-Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home