Tuesday, June 28, 2005

FUCKING BLUEFISH

For the 2 of you that were listening (my mom and my girlfriend):
Our fucking show got canceled tonight because WVOF's top priority for everything is the Boring-ass Bullshit Bridgeport Bluefish Bitches Baseball games (alliteration, yo). Who the fuck cares about the Bluefish game? NO ONE.
who wants to hear 2 awesome sex-pots talk about irrelevant pop culture and play an awesome mix of new and old music that kicks ass?EVERYONE!

They didnt even tell us that our show was canceled, so Drew and I got all our shit together and made playlists and prepared conversation topics and went to the station only to hear from the douche bag Sports Director that we wont be going on tonight or any other tuesday when this pathetic baseball team plays - which is like 8 times this summer alone. FUCKING HELL. I was at the station earlier today and the Program Director couldn't have told me that it was pointless to take out a bunch of CDs from the station library to play on my show tonight because, well, I DONT HAVE A SHOW TONIGHT?! thanks a lot Chuck! you fuck.

I'm going to have to bang some heads....

next week we'll be BACK, Brooklyn We Back, that is.

stay tuned

-Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home